We welcome you back to the studio!
COVID-19 precautions are in place to keep both of us safe.
Currently, we are welcoming groups of people from the same social circle/bubble or household in each
workshop. Masks will be required during your time with us.
All workshops will include everything you need to complete your project:
• carving tools
• decorating or throwing tools
• coloured slip and/or glaze
• both kiln firings
You will have approximately 2 hours of instructional and creative time. Your pieces will be ready for pick-
up 4-6 weeks after your workshop date. All pieces will be food, dishwasher, and oven safe.
Cost: $55 per person (+tax)
Minimum of 6 people per group, max. 8 people.
Your time will be spent molding and shaping clay into your own special creation. To individualize your piece, you may add texture using stamps and other random finds we have in the studio. Feel free to bring something of your own to press into the clay to personalize your piece even more!
• succulent planter – either pinched, coiled, or cut out of a slab of clay
• jewelry/ring holder
• garlic grinder plate (make 2 – one for you and one for a friend!)
• sugar & creamer set – the sugar bowl will be a pinch pot; the creamer will be made from a slab, giving you the experience of 2 methods working with clay
• garden stakes
• vase – either 2 small or 1 large
• small dessert tray
• cereal sized bowl
• pinch pot – make 2! (could be used as a sugar bowl, dip bowl, succulent planter, etc.)
• soap dish
• Or – Have your own idea?
Let us know at time of booking and we can discuss possibilities!
Learn the basics of the pottery wheel! For the full experience, I will be encouraging you to make your pots completely on your own (i.e., your hands, not mine). This will give you full pride in the pieces you will take home. I will begin with a step-by-step demonstration, then guide you along the way. In this workshop, you will be able to create a few small bowls or cups.